It's A Mad World, Charlie Brown (2017) It's A Mad World, Charlie Brown (2017)

And here I thought I'd never again see Charlie Brown brutally murdering people on Newgrounds, in the good year of our lord 2017.

animated opinions: art (ft. studio giblets) animated opinions: art (ft. studio giblets)

Animation wasn't on sync with the voices, voice acting was quiet and generally poor.

To answer your question about why "paint splattering" (formally known as drip painting) is considered art, let me give you a small art history lesson.

The person in question's name is Jackson Pollock, and he was a war veteran that struggled with alcoholism most of his life. He painted formally before doing his famous drip paintings, but moved to drip painting as a form of expression. To express his deep rooted emotions, the style of his painting and his color choice reflected it, instead of what the picture actually his.

That's why it has artistic value; because no one had done it before, and it was artistic expression in it's most pure form. Whether or not that has value to you personally is up to you.

Jenny's Gym Lessons - Part 3 Jenny's Gym Lessons - Part 3

This isn't a movie. It's interactive: it's a game.

The OMNIS© Friending Machine The OMNIS© Friending Machine

Discount Foamy the Squirrel.

Scrappo responds:

Thanks for bumping down something we worked very hard on for no reason other than an arbitrary similarity to another cartoon! Scrappo is very much his own individual my friend.

Publicly Funded - Online Publicly Funded - Online

Hate the song, but the animation is nice. The lipsync was off quite a bit, but the animation being as choppy and stylized as it was, it can't be perfect.

Potato vs Tomato Potato vs Tomato

What the fuck

Star Wars - Imperial March Star Wars - Imperial March

Lazy After Effects work does not count as animation.

The Erica Crooks Show 2016 - Showoff The Erica Crooks Show 2016 - Showoff

This is horrifying looking.

Jurassic Park - End Credit Song Jurassic Park - End Credit Song

This isn't animation.

Bustin a Nun (18+) (LOOP) Bustin a Nun (18+) (LOOP)

Should be in games, not movies.