When You Wish Upon A Star When You Wish Upon A Star

Krumpus bumpus.

It's A Mad World, Charlie Brown (2017) It's A Mad World, Charlie Brown (2017)

And here I thought I'd never again see Charlie Brown brutally murdering people on Newgrounds, in the good year of our lord 2017.

animated opinions: art (ft. studio giblets) animated opinions: art (ft. studio giblets)

Animation wasn't on sync with the voices, voice acting was quiet and generally poor.

To answer your question about why "paint splattering" (formally known as drip painting) is considered art, let me give you a small art history lesson.

The person in question's name is Jackson Pollock, and he was a war veteran that struggled with alcoholism most of his life. He painted formally before doing his famous drip paintings, but moved to drip painting as a form of expression. To express his deep rooted emotions, the style of his painting and his color choice reflected it, instead of what the picture actually his.

That's why it has artistic value; because no one had done it before, and it was artistic expression in it's most pure form. Whether or not that has value to you personally is up to you.

MatterhornTV responds:

yikes pretty harsh but ill take it and my animation has gotten better you can check it out at my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcs6N3AB08XC2F7mJTcGmUw

Shantae Meets Sonic Shantae Meets Sonic

"A timeless classic."
- TIME Magazine, circa 1977

Uddertale - DoxyGames Uddertale - DoxyGames

Fucking. Glorious.

Cap'n Marcela Cap'n Marcela

NEVAARRRRRR

-Arkil- This is a Glitch -Arkil- This is a Glitch

Not very good, but it has potential so I'm scouting you.

Garaschuk v yarosti Garaschuk v yarosti

Wot. I don't think recording yourself yelling over a techno track sounds as your own content.

Platinum Cruiser Platinum Cruiser

Try looking up things about Music Theory!

New Logo! New Logo!

Eh, it's alright.

DJ-Nitro responds:

Hey, at least I didn't get mine off the internet.

Fierce Fierce

I the colours are so fucking pretty I don't know what to do with myself.

ZakkVanBurace responds:

Corner Breakdown WinkeCazzo Corner Breakdown WinkeCazzo

Love they style and the concept. Kind of looks like album art.